Jumping on the bandwagon because @caleb wanted people to.
Just be sure to think about what you post, try to share info people here wouldn't know!
Ahhh, this might be hard.
1. Telltale's The Walking Dead was the first game to make me cry. Like, ever. Not even To The Moon, that touched so many people's hearts, made me cry. Don't get me wrong, it was a beautiful game and it made my eyes a wee bit watery, but I had never actually cried before I experienced the
monstrosity marvelousness that is Telltale's The Walking Dead. ( And actually, the first thing that made me cry wasn't Lee's death - it was Ben's. )
2. I love photography and editing. I love taking photos, I love it when people take photos of me (when I actually want to, of course, like during regular shoots or cosplay shoots), I love playing around with different angles and lighting, and I love being able to be creative with certain shots through editing (like when it comes to lighting or effects - cosplay photos are great for this).
3. As has been pointed out to me several times, the Boss from Saints Row and I are apparently very similar to one another (at least the slightly more goofy version of the Boss from The Third and IV). Not sure if I should be flattered or offended. #puckishrogue
4. Bo Burnham is my favorite person ever. If you know me, you know this. It can be hard to miss.
5. I ran out of facts, so I asked my bro for help, and she said "YOUR DONALD DUCK COLLECTION". If it can be called a collection; I have somewhere between 200-300 Donald Duck pocket books, and some collection books etc etc. Favorite Disney character ever. (And of course, I am super excited about the return of Ducktales!)
Tagging @jacjoyce, @FLYbarger and @geometrix (but feel free to say I tagged you if you want to do it anyway and no one else has tagged you)!