Asked this question to every person I don't trust... which, counting, has been 22 people so far. And I believe half of them are currently on my ship.
-I have a nice ass.
-Bioware does it again with there ridiculous robotic mouth movement.
-Everyone talks like a fish.
Shepard Ryder looks like a 'tard 90% of the time... and confused the other 10%.
-Derp de derp I'm a pathfinder. Wtf am I doing?
-I'm pretty sure Cora is gonna kill me in my sleep.
-Now that I've seen a female Krogan my question from the last 3 games remains... How do Krogans have sex?
That bitch Liara still finds a way to haunt me.
-First glitch of the game consisted of phasing through a hill and falling into an empty abyss below the planet I was on.
-Jumping only works half of the time. Usually the half where it doesn't matter.
-Liam won't stop saying "hey" to me.
-Liam is the only person who jitters when he stands.
-Liam is kind of a dick.
-Liam stands around and watches the fighting goes on as the fighting goes on.
-I've caught Liam at least 10 times standing in a corner by himself.
-Can you tell I'm done with Liam's shit already?
-Peebee will not stop getting in my way and she JUST JOINED MY TEAM.
-Peebee is also the weirdest name in the game so far. I have to go to the bathroom now.
-I have caused my team mates to scream (and sound in extreme pain??) more just from jumping like a spider monkey from "exploring" (fucking around)
-My twin is an Asian man, my makeup looks like blue scar tissue, and my dad is a blue eyed handsome silver fox......... lol genetics.
So far this game is fun.