So I know some of you have been asking my review on my recent purchase on my Smart Watch. I am going to give some pros and cons then give out my final decision.
1.It's very customizable. You can change the font of the clock, the face, the color, even put a photo of your choice as the face.
2. Very handy if you can't get to your phone. Say if you are busy at work and someone is texting you, just look at the watch and see who it's from. Also the one I got let's you make phoen calls form it. You basically become James Bonds.
3. It was very stylish. Gives your look a little more class.
1. It's expensive. I spent around $300 on a opened boxed one. So it will set you back a smidge.
2. It does also drain your phone battery faster. Not by a lot but it is noticeable.
3. You start to rely on it more. Yes it does let you know bout incoming messages, and let's you know your heart rate, and how many steps you took. But honestly I got annoyed with myself checking my watch for everything.
4. It doesn't have the feel of a classic watch. Well duh... it's a smart watch? haha.
5. Replying on it was yes useful but kind of a hassle to use. You could voice record your text but even then half of the time i ended up using the T9 feature because it didn't pick up what I said clearly.
All in all it is a cool thing to have but I ended up returning the thing. I missed my old watch to be honest. A smartwatch doesn't have the sentimental feel of a classic watch. Also it was pretty pricey for it. I rather use the money on a new desk or gaming chair for when I get a new desk. If it was a lot cheaper I would of kept it not gonna lie. I do miss having but at least right now it's not a "Derek" thing. Maybe I will get it again if my old watch takes a dump on me but for now I gotta stay with the classics.