Forums > RWBY

RWBY Vol. 4 Soundtrack?

Posts (399)

• Akhaos

Akhaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33569365 - 3 months ago

In reply to raynaninja

Is that so...? Let me check quickly...

Okay, yes, Amazon is offering the Volume 4 DVD, regular and Blu-ray Editions, for Pre-order for June 6th. You could be right... I sincerely hope not, but that's what it says... 

Perhaps we will be lucky and the Soundtrack will be released before the DVD...? Despite the Soundtrack and DVDs historically being released together for the past 3 Volumes... Sigh, yeah, it looks that way.

If this is true, then we will be waiting with baited breath for the next month and one-half. If any of you have a time machine, could you please return back to this time from the future and bring us the Soundtrack early? That would be awesome! Or just take it from Jeff by force.

Welp, sorry folks. This seems to be the reality we are living in... To the musically depraved. *raises clinking glass in shame*

• Gorlin Goltz

Gorlin Goltz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Heroes Never Die

#33569379 - 3 months ago

I check semi-daily for the release on iTunes, so I'll keep y'all posted if I see it first. 

• Maxsk1

Maxsk1

#33569749 - 3 months ago

I hope its not until June. I'm practically starving now for new music.

• Akhaos

Akhaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33569830 - 3 months ago

In reply to Darkskills 

Thank you. I'll remain vigilant on social media.

• DirectorHaruhi

DirectorHaruhi

#33570107 - 3 months ago

I messaged Jeff on Facebook a few months ago, and he confirmed that the release date will be May 1st. Screenshot.

• Gorlin Goltz

Gorlin Goltz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Heroes Never Die

#33570172 - 3 months ago

In reply to DirectorHaruhi

You're my hero today 

• Akhaos

#33570332 - 3 months ago

In reply to DirectorHaruhi

Ditto with Darkskills!

• Pittshaw

Pittshaw

#33572069 - 3 months ago

In reply to Ai_Kugeki

I asked Jeff and he said it's on the Vol 4 OSY

• YamiSpyro

YamiSpyro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33575304 - 3 months ago

ruby weiss blake yang soundtrack had better release soon, going crazy down here

• Gorlin Goltz

#33575664 - 3 months ago

In reply to Pittshaw

On the what?

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33576056 - 3 months ago

I told my subs on iFunny about what @DirectorHaruhi said w/ screenshot. If this doesn't actually happen tomorrow, I'm not accepting hate comments from my subs.

• raynaninja

raynaninja

#33576171 - 3 months ago

Please let the Volume 4 soundtrack be available on iTunes tomorrow!  persevere

For Volume 3, was the video and soundtrack release dates previously confirmed by RoosterTeeth prior to the release last May?  I didn't really pay attention back then and I just happened to conveniently notice on the day it was released on iTunes.

• Gorlin Goltz

#33576205 - 3 months ago

In reply to raynaninja

The album release date was strongly hinted at by Jeff on here for the Volume 3 OST, and he started replying to comments on here when he was done working on it. Essentially, he can send it to iTunes as a finished album, but it could take a while to actually get released.

He hasn't replied to a comment on here in 9 months though... so that's a bit worrisome. 

Also if that Director guy got our hopes up for nothing, I'm gonna be a bit pissed.

• Ecos

Ecos

#33576246 - 3 months ago

I think we might have been played...

• ralph_cast97

ralph_cast97

#33576247 - 3 months ago

In reply to Ecos

I think so too tbh

• Gorlin Goltz

#33576262 - 3 months ago

Yeah, sorry guys. It is 04:00 MDT, and still no release.

It may still be released in the morning, but I believe the guy with the screenshot was screwing with us. 

• RascallyManx894

RascallyManx894

#33576286 - 3 months ago

Oh well, there's maybe a chance of it coming out later but I don't though don't think it'll be June before we get it.

• KeltarSabra

KeltarSabra

#33576339 - 3 months ago

The day is still young, friends

• Pittshaw

Pittshaw

#33576341 - 3 months ago

In reply to KeltarSabra

God I hope. That's what's getting me through final exam reviews

• Badluck_charm

Badluck_charm

#33576352 - 3 months ago

Stay strong friends, we'll make it through this together. 

For anyone who wants a quick fix of music until volume 4 drops I recommend Dissidia Duodecim's God in Fire, and The Messenger.

I hope it helps!  ruby

• Badluck_charm

Badluck_charm

#33576355 - 3 months ago

In reply to Pittshaw i feel you on that one, the music is what keeps me going at work.

• Rubyculous

Rubyculous

#33576419 - 3 months ago

I've seen DirectorHaruhi's post with the screenshot in every chat about the release date, but some said it was photoshopped... it's hard to believe and I want it to be real tho but why hasn't Casey Lee Williams talked about it on her Twitter ?

• Badluck_charm

Badluck_charm

#33576422 - 3 months ago

it's now 12:06 PM Eastern Standard time, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i think we've definitely been played.

• Pittshaw

Pittshaw

#33576440 - 3 months ago

12:42 pm EST. No soundtrack, but my hopes are hight

• Pittshaw

Pittshaw

#33576441 - 3 months ago

In reply to Badluck_charm I don't think we were played. When has CRWBY or Jeff ever trolled us? They are usually always serious about release dates