Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (7142)

• lazygrif1234567890

lazygrif1234567890

#33569951 - 1 week ago

In reply to Meiglan It was in a way. But seeing her crippled opened up even more questions.

• lazygrif1234567890

lazygrif1234567890

#33569956 - 1 week ago

In reply to SAmaster I agree with you. RT probably are planning something big.

• Tenshikage

Tenshikage FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570018 - 1 week ago

Man, after reading I think almost two months of post. I can say that impressed how this forum holds it together.

• TheImmoralCookie

TheImmoralCookie

#33570187 - 6 days ago

In reply to Tenshikage

I'm surprised the "older" people are still around after as long as it has been. I've been in this post for a few months now. Still doesn't get old XD

• Tenshikage

Tenshikage FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570219 - 6 days ago

In reply to TheImmoralCookie

Yeah, I just enjoy seeing all the discussion over ships and everyone's opinions on them. 

• Meiglan

Meiglan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570222 - 6 days ago

In reply to Tenshikage Yeah, no one's really discussed ships for a while lol. We got pretty off topic.

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33570258 - 6 days ago

In reply to Meiglan

Yeah lol. Everyone gets off topic. :) 

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570303 - 6 days ago

In reply to lazygrif1234567890

Thank you. I think we've only been hit with the tip of the icebergs when it comes to reveals. And the fandom is lulled into a false sense of security in thinking they know what's up, which RT wants.

• lazygrif1234567890

lazygrif1234567890

#33570350 - 6 days ago

In reply to SAmaster Exactly. This is a common method used to throw off the fans. 

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570374 - 6 days ago

It's a magic trick. Make us think we know what happened and we won't be looking for anything else.

• lazygrif1234567890

lazygrif1234567890

#33570401 - 6 days ago

In reply to SAmaster Yes that is why there is no right or wrong until the episode of what happened is shown.

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33570410 - 6 days ago

In reply to SAmaster

TRUEEEE!!! 

Lots of shows do that and then when they reveal the truth we're all like....  scream SHOOK

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33570454 - 6 days ago

If you could ship a RWBY character with someone from the Marvel or DC worlds, who would it be?

Yang: Iron Fist

Glynda: John Constantine, Dr Strange

Salem: Dormammu, Trigon, Baron Mordo

Things like that

• Mattattack01

Mattattack01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570464 - 6 days ago

I don't know about shipping them but what do you think it would be like if Ruby met Spider man or the flash.

• SAmaster

#33570479 - 6 days ago

In reply to thesupertwins

Hence I'm typically skeptic of the 'obvious' stance everyone typically takes.

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33570546 - 6 days ago

In reply to SAmaster

Yeah I get it. I'm sort of in the middle. Some things I feel are obvious while other things I'm like "no let's dig deeper" 

• lazygrif1234567890

lazygrif1234567890

#33570592 - 6 days ago

In reply to thesupertwins After watching some theories I wonder if Pyrrha really is dead. Because  if you watch the end of season three Cinder was able to transport an arrow the same way Pyrrha looked when she was getting "disintegrated".

• lazygrif1234567890

lazygrif1234567890

#33570593 - 6 days ago

Also Cinder added her to a list.

• SAmaster

#33570611 - 6 days ago

Yeah, didn't that plot point go exactly nowhere.

On top of that riddle me this- why bother to either reuse Pyrrhas old model or build a new one in the new engine to use in the phone lesson, when a 2D image would have sufficed, amid production troubles, and not do the same for Ruby during Cinders training which caused a minor plot hole?

And let's not forget the dream sequences.

Our point exactly.

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33570690 - 5 days ago

I think Cinder's list really has no relavance anymore. 

I thought that list just had to do with who Cinder was going to put in the Vytal Tournament. (They did rig it) 

As for Pyrrha, I really don't know. I personally think she's dead.  pyrrha But the theories and cool and well thought of. 

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33570691 - 5 days ago

In reply to SAmaster

I think they did that to give us the illusion that it was an old video. Kinda to create the nostalgia and feels. 

On top of that riddle me this- why bother to either reuse Pyrrhas old model or build a new one in the new engine to use in the phone lesson, when a 2D image would have sufficed, amid production troubles, and not do the same for Ruby during Cinders training

• SAmaster

#33570724 - 5 days ago

Again though, why put that much effort in when they were suffering production troubles? We've seen them use 2D images to skimp on work before, that would have been a perfect time to use it. If anything i think the audio only would have enhanced the scene. And again it's effort that wasn't used for Ruby that caused a minor plot hole.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold He who is found yet lost

#33570760 - 5 days ago

The tournament wasnt part of the original plan though. That was added because the breach failed so the list has nothing to do with the tournament and also really doesnt make sense for the discussion they are having.

Except they used a reused screenshot of vol 3 finale when showing Glynda and her working at repairing the school for the news that Yang is watching.

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33570773 - 5 days ago

In reply to revanninja 

Oh yeah, I forgot. 

Well whatever "the list" was I personally don't think it has any relevance anymore. 

In reply to SAmaster

Eh, that's just my guess. I don't really know. Maybe it had something to do with production timing or something. 

Like at the time they made that episode they didn't have the time to make a new model 

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold He who is found yet lost

#33570776 - 5 days ago

Considering Salem and Silver Eyes which both were shown early and turned out to be super important...I wouldnt count on that.

We know for example Oz comments on Ruby's yes in Vol 1 episode 1 then never brings it up again until vol 3 finale where we see WHY he commented.

Salem was introduced to us as the mysterious talker during vol 2 we dont find out how important she is until vol 3 finale and more in vol 4.

Blake mentions a book in vol 1 man with 2 souls come vol 4 with Ozpin and Oscar....

Blake mentions she was practically born into white fang vol 4 here is ghira her father who founded white fang.

They give us these little things all the time and many times what we think is an off hand comment turns out to be later important. So for something to come up then get discard right away? Yeah something tells me RWBY isnt like that.