Forums > RWBY

Grimm Eclipse: LFG, Highscore, HAX, etc

Posts (182)

• N7KBryan

N7KBryan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33557387 - 4 months ago

I only have three achievements to get on the Xbox One version of Grimm Eclipse, and looking for anyone who could help me get two of them.  Those achievements are Team DUST and Spoiler Alert.  Any team mates would be appreciated.

• therealBasketcase

therealBasketcase FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33558404 - 4 months ago

In reply to Purple_Grenade the game has combos...... allternate heavy and primary attacks

• Purple_Grenade

Purple_Grenade

#33558720 - 4 months ago

that's quite a small amount of combos. I was thinking of more content with it.

• Mr.StickyToad

Mr.StickyToad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Noah Abramson

#33611289 - 2 months ago

If anyone wants to play my GT is MrStickyToad on XBOX 1, just send me a message, I have all but like 7 achievements and I'm rank 4 working on 5. I do have a mic so I can talk in a party.

• Archer82

Archer82 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646921 - 4 days ago

If anyone's still playing this, I picked it up in a Steam sale about a month ago, finished it on solo play today with Blake, and would appreciate trying the multiplayer side of it now.  (If nothing else that final boss will be a lot easier on multiplayer!)

I'm pretty sure I managed a few achievements, but in pieces as opposed to in one run.  For instance, I know I found more than 10 artefacts while playing, but I think the achievement is to get 10+ in one gaming session, so I can find them again during a multiplayer run if necessary.

And I have a microphone too, so I can use the Steam voice chat during playing if required.  My Steam ID is "vanicent_uk".

• nicus9

nicus9 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33647703 - 2 days ago

@Archer82

I haven't played since Pre-JNPR dlc but I'm fairly certain you can still just join random multiplayer games. If you can't find anything I can download and reinstall it. steam name is also nicus9

• Archer82

Archer82 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33647967 - 1 day ago

In reply to nicus9

Thanks for the information.  I'll try and join a multiplayer game next time I'm in the game.