I have found a movie that I really like. This movie tells a true to life story and is not filled with a ton of action or special effect just a good story. The Founder is great and needs to be watched by everyone. Everyone has eaten at a McDonald's and will have some connection to this movie. The acting, writing, and directing was phenomenal at every stage of the movie. By the end of the movie I was not sure if Ray Kroc was the bad guy or the guy sick of losing and wanted for out of life. I give The Founder a 9.3 / 10.
21 hours agoGavenK1991
2 hours agoAgent_DC-1 Master of Crackpots
I guess I should start at the beginning. My name is--was, Daniel. I fought in the Covenant/Human war, when I was a Spartan III. Then I died in the Fall of Reach. Or, at least, that's what the records say, anyway. In reality, I was run through by an Elite energy sword. Rather than die, I decided to take my jackknife and shove it down the Elite's throat. It was satisfying. I took the sword as my own, then collapsed from exhaustion. That's when the Director found me. See, I bet after hearing the story of Project Freelancer, you think you know everything there is to know about Dr. Leonard Church, but I'm living proof that you don't.
I was put on ice for a couple years, then, when he thawed me out, the Director had put together an elite task force for hunting down the various things he needed to get his hands on, but couldn't under legal means. The agents assigned to this task force were:
1. Agent Rhode Island, the demolitions expert who knew the solar systems like the back of his hand.
2. Agent Alaska, the heavy hitter who could find a way to beat you to death with your own skull, even though that doesn't seem physically possible.
3. Agent Virgin Islands, or VI, as we called him. The intelligent swordsman, who had the nerve to carry, and I kid you not, a katana and a pistol into battle, and nothing else.
4. Agent Samoa, the determined assassin who wouldn't stop until she got the job done.
5. Agent Puerto Rico, the tomahawk carrying getaway driver that could run circles around a mongoose if you gave him roller blades, a ball of string, and ten minutes.
6. Agent Guam, the quick-witted guns expert that was never without a a clip of bullets and a one-liner to spout while using them.
And then there was me, Agent Washington DC, leader by default, the shell-shocked soldier with a troubling past that hides under a charismatic exterior. Go me.
Our first mission: Track down experimental AI producing technology that was currently in the possession of one Dr. Catherine Halsey. Ten guesses to why the Director needed that particular bit of tech. But, I'm nearing the end of this recorder's limit, so I guess I'll leave it off here. Don't worry, I'll start recording a new one soon. For now, though, this is Agent Washington DC, signing off.
19 hours agoEndingLemur
Journal entry 001 ,
It is been two years since I've been a member on this website and I return with great hopes and high expectations that will obviously be met. I enjoy the Fanbase I enjoy the content I have a sponsor of rooster teeth and I enjoy everything that they create I will be doing my best to update his law got a constant daily basis to have a over the background to myself. The date is April 23, 2017 it's a bright sunny day out about 89° looking forward to see what the world has offer me ending number o The date is April 23, 2017 it's a bright sunny day out about 89° looking forward to see what the world has offer me EndingLemur, out.
1 day agoUnionZer0
8 hours agouser-58fd8241321af
16 hours agoAirkinn
21 hours agoGiovannyMora
SunsetDawn 2016 Guardian Hype
Most Liked Members (24 Hours)
Most Followed Members
New FIRST members
New Site Members
- Total Registered Members: 2587229
- Members Active in the Last 60 Days: 173572
- Total Posts: 2897920
- Total Images: 2023778